Home
Practice Areas
About us
Our team
Robert L. Byington
Eric A. Byington
Our history
How to find us
Interesting links
   
 



                                                                         The firm was established in 1967 at its current location.  The building was constructed originally in 1922 as the passenger depot for the Michigan Central Railroad.  Passenger train service ended in 1959.  During the next 8 years, the building was owned by various entities and used for various purposes.  In 1967, it was purchased, remodeled, and converted to a law office.  It retains this use to this day.      

 
   
Top